Nearly half of all Americans enjoy the reliability, comfort, convenience and other benefits of natural gas at home. Not just for space and water heating and cooking, but for upgrading the at-home living experience to a new modern peak.
Natural gas is essential to the way we live and a driving force that boosts our quality of life.
Natural gas belongs in every room in your home
When it comes to leveraging natural gas appliances at home for luxury, the possibilities are endless. Here are just a handful of the ways homeowners get more out of their living spaces due to innovations in natural gas technology.
· Natural gas kitchen appliances provide even heating, precise temperature control and the ability to add commercial-grade cooking capabilities to your residential kitchen. Gas makes it easy to cook like a professional chef in your own home.
· Create cozy and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces with a natural gas fireplace. Whether it’s the living room, the rec room or outside on the patio, nothing adds warmth and ambiance quite like a fireplace feature.
· Open natural gas fire pits are also a great way to make any deck or outdoor seating area a comfortable place to socialize. Other outdoor gas appliances include a barbecue, lighting, patio heater or even the heater for your swimming pool.
· Connect a programmable thermostat to your natural gas furnace to enjoy comfortable, predictable indoor temperatures all year long. A natural gas heat pump with cooling capabilities moves warm air in during the winter and hot air out during the summer.
· Stay prepared for power outages during stormy weather with a natural gas standby generator.
· Natural gas tankless water heaters provide the energy savings and convenience of unlimited hot water on demand.
Add value to your home
According to national homebuilders’ surveys, American homeowners prefer natural gas homes. This means connecting your home and upgrading to gas appliances can make an immediate impact on the value of your home.
One of the benefits of natural gas is you’ll save money all year long on your energy bill and then turn around to make money when you sell your home. It’s a win-win situation.
The fuel that will power the future of America
As our country’s most abundant and affordable fuel, running through more than 2.5 million miles of pipeline, natural gas is the energy source on which we will build our future. Natural gas makes up nearly 25% of all energy consumed in the United States and estimates predict we have enough gas stores to meet our ever-growing energy needs for the coming century and beyond.
Direct use of natural gas is also better for the environment compared to other fossil fuels, drastically reducing carbon emissions with an impressive 92% efficiency rating.
If you are interested in learning more or have more FAQs, contact us here!