The unique cooking demands of Chinese delicacies are met with a natural gas Chinese range. Natural gas delivers the intense, high heat and rapid heat transfer required to quickly stir-fry or steam meats, poultry, fish and vegetables to maintain their delicious flavor and crisp texture. Large models capable of holding multiple wok rings can accommodate high-volume demands. A smaller, single chamber Chinese range is especially suited to display cooking.
Looking to make a big kitchen appliance purchase?
See if a rebate is available at Energy Star’s website
- Specially designed ranges that deliver concentrated, intense heat through two-ring, three-ring or jet burner configurations, depending on cooking style and heat requirements
- Usually custom-built in a large variety of sizes based on number and diameter of chambers required – chambers can range from 10″ to 30″ in diameter
- Designed for wok cooking using wells or chambers and stir-frying at high cooking temperatures
- Chinese-style cooking in large or small food service venues.
- 1 to 8 wok rings
- Cast iron or stainless steel chamber rings
- Interchangeable hot plate surface
- In-line and step-up configurations
- Deck washdown
- Fill faucet
- Flue risers
- Warming chambers
- 12″ to 86″ widths
- Counter and floor models
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Rapid heat transfer cooks quickly and maintains food flavor and texture
- Easy clean up
- Instant-on, instant-off
- Energy efficient
- Size to suit the smallest or largest cooking jobs and kitchens
- 30,000 to 160,000 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG
- 350 to 450 cfm per linear foot