More importantly, gas connectors ensure that commercial kitchens meet mandated safety standards for installation of gas appliances that are caster mounted or moved frequently. Manufacturers offer a wide range of commercial grade gas connector systems and accessories for fast, easy, safe and flexible disconnection and reconnection of gas appliances.
Looking to make a big kitchen appliance purchase?
See if a rebate is available at Energy Star’s website
- Coated, flexible stainless steel tubing and fittings comprise main components of system.
- Additional components allow for quick disconnect, 360° rotation and added safety features.
- Allows safe and easy movement of commercial kitchen equipment for cleaning, maintenance and equipment change-out.
- Meets new Model Building Codes and Product Standards (ANSI Z21.69/CSA 6.16) requiring commercial grade moveable gas connectors installed on equipment that is regularly moved.
- Commercial kitchen appliances on casters.
- Commercial kitchen appliances that are regularly moved for cleaning or maintenance.
- Commercial kitchen appliances that could frequently be changed out, such as rotating different pieces of equipment for differing lunch and dinner menus.
- Stainless steel braid and construction
- Antimicrobial PVC coating
- Welded fittings
- Safety thermal shut-off
- Coiled restraining cable
- Quick disconnect coupling
- 360° multi-plane rotation
- Wheel placement system for caster-mounted equipment
- Sizes from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″
- Lengths from 12″ to 72″
- Reduces risk of fire
- Reduces foodborne illness
- Improves kitchen efficiency
- Promotes better equipment performance
- Adds flexibility to kitchen design and menu offerings
- Expands service to include off-site and outdoor cooking
- Natural gas
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.