HOT FOOD TABLES
Hot food tables are an important labor-saving and service-enhancing asset in many commercial food service kitchens. They maintain food temperatures so large quantities of food can be prepared in advance, facilitating more efficient allocation of resources and avoiding customer service delays But gas hot food tables do more than just hold food at desired serving temperature. The even heat and precise temperature control of natural gas protects against foodborne illnesses. Natural gas hot food tables also ensure proper holding time and humidity levels to maintain the moisture content of held foods.
Looking to make a big kitchen appliance purchase?
See if a rebate is available at Energy Star’s website
- Stainless steel table with an open base or enclosed storage base
- Top contains two or more openings or wells in which containers of cooked food are set
- Hot water or steam circulates beneath food containers
- Controls time, temperature and humidity of cooked foods to ensure proper and safe serving temperature without further cooking of foods.
- Primarily used when bulk quantities of various foods must be held prior to serving
- Buffet lines, on-premise catering, banquet services
- Individual well controls
- High output jet burners
- Automatic water fill system
- Recessed controls
- Overshelves, adjustable and stationary undershelves, serving shelves, buffet shelves, dish shelves
- Roll-top covers
- Tray slide
- Cutting board
- Adaptable for wet application
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Save on labor by cooking large quantities of food in advance
- Eliminate service delays
- Expand service to include buffets, catering or banquets
- Hold food at proper temperature and moisture levels for diner appeal and safety
- Hold multiple food types with individual thermostatic temperature/time control over each well
- 7,000 to 21,000 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG